Law Revision Apps
The Concentrate and Q&A series of law revision and study guides are now available on Apple devices as mobile apps. Each app consists of hundreds of subject specific multiple-choice questions, with in-depth explanations, helping law students to study, learn and revise, anytime, anywhere.
- Choose a specific topic to brush up on a certain area or just do a random test. You can even pit yourself against the clock for a quick-fire round!
- Detailed explanations provide a deeper understanding of the subject matter.
- Review your incorrect answers immediately after a test to consolidate and better learn from your mistakes.
- View your individual progress report at any time to analyze your understanding.
- Share your scores via Apple’s Game Centre and compete with peers and friends.
"They're very easy to use, so ideal for the commute to college. The multiple-choice format is good, with intelligent questions. I think they'd be especially useful on the way into exams as a quick stimulant to get your brain in the right mode for each module." Sam Harding, GDL student, BPP Law School
Click here to visit iTunes to find out more.
The app is available to download for free, and can be populated with revision content which has been created in association with EducationApps. This content is available to purchase on the App Store at £2.49 each.
The complete list of available titles includes:
English Legal System
Equity and Trusts
Human Rights Law
The printed Concentrate series of revision and study guides can be found here.
The printed Q&A series of revision and study guides can be found here.